Sunday, August 1, 2010

LeahciMNoskcaJ Video (translation)

‘These images are unique and published today through the LeahciMNoskcaj canal.

The last video I published on July 18th got suppressed by YT alleging the video was belonging to MJDPartners.

If the video came from MJDPartners, why not publish more scenes of this video? Where is the original?

I DISAGREE

The injustice of YT that never inquired about anything suppressed it. The jealousy of some users made it. Since he is weak and cannot manage the situation, he wants to impose his ideas and eliminate ours. It is a lack of respect.

If another user who is not LeachiM has the video, why then are we publishing it for the first time.

THE WHOLE THING is published by us for the first time. And it is a must for us to show that the video is entirely ours.

The video is ours and was published for the first time through the canal of LeachiM.’

Then again with the video, a line above the image reads:
"This is I. The lie for some, the truth for the rest".

First panel of commentaries shown on the video :

LeachiMNoskcaj: ‘yourself, Cath I sigh because on top this is hidden under your eyes. LeachiM is the one that is looking at you. Truth for many, a lie for the others. Remember that this video is a mirror, that right is changing into left and that what stays is converted into right.’

Second panel of commentaries shown on the video :

Deuziana asked: ‘Brazil?’
Leachim : ‘US. ‘

Then comes
encaasquino in Portuguese: ‘I think the same that he looks like Mike because of his hands. I hope that it would be him, anyway I know that he is alive somewhere, that he looks like Mike because of his hands. I hope that it would be him, anyway I know that he is alive somewhere.

Answer from LeachiM to encaasquino: ‘Unfortunately, there are as many different opinions as individuals. For some, it is Michael, for others, it is an impersonator. For me, it is only LeachiM and human beings are leachims.’

1 comment:

  1. Well Well Well
    Thanks for putting my name on the blog. I'm honored! thanks
    By way of clarification, Leachim would have told me that the video was shot in Brazil.
    And I, astonished, asked again, BRAZIL?
    Then came the answer, in reply, USA
    And recently, I noticed that the account Leachim on YT, this suspended.
    Anyway, the video is very intriguing.

    Deuziana ♥

    ReplyDelete